Welcome to DadXilla.com a dad blog for fathers doing their best, with the resources they have, and don’t skimp on their dreams or leisure activities. I like to call us Dads of Leisure. Let me introduce myself, I’m Xilla Valentine and I just had a son, 19 years after having my first child. That’s a huge age gap. So I’m dusting off some old tricks, relearning a bunch of stuff, and fixing what I did wrong the first time around as a young, arrogant dad who was dumber than a doorknob. Now, I’m a mature erudite father in his 40’s giving parenting another try.
On this dad blog, you’ll find my story and hopefully, with your help, we can make this a safe place for our tribe of “Dads of Leisure”.
Here Are Our Rules
- When In Doubt We Blog or Pod It Out – No issues are off-limits. This is a safe space and reading this makes you a member of our tribe of great dads, helping other dads get better. If you have an issue you need help with let us know.
- There Are No Such Things As Mommy Things – We commit to doing anything mommy can do. No matter how messy or how simple.
- Dad’s Way Is Okay: With that said, if it gets done we won! No matter how you do something the only thing that matters is that it’s done. We don’t judge here.
- Stay On Call: We will make sure you’re ready for any and everything.
- Share: Share the podcast, Share the deals, and share the information. Together Each Achieves More and the more we know the better we will be.
Stay For A While
If this sounds like fun, please subscribe to our newsletter, listen to the podcast and check back for weekly articles and tips on being a better you. If there is something you want to talk about send us a message.
Children have never been very good at listening to their elders, but they have never failed to imitate them.